Book With Confidence: In these post-corona virus times, we are incredibly mindful of your needs to be comfortable and safe. Your health and welfare are our top priorities.Guest access
Here's why you should book with us:
1. We have committed to Airbnb's Commitment to Clean. This means we clean AND disinfect the property before you arrive.
2. We provide FREE facemarks, disposable gloves and hand sanitiser for your use.
3. We add a block to the calendar for the 24 hours before and after your reservation so as not to be hosting guests back-to-back.
4. We provide you with access to cleaning materials including disinfecting surface wipes and sprays.
Stay safe and book with confidence.
Our apartment combines the best of Old Town charm with modern amenities. Located right on the Royal Mile, you will be on the doorstep of everything Edinburgh has to offer; a short walk to the Castle at one end and the Palace at the other. Outstanding restaurants, cafes and bars await you, whilst the newly refurbished and modern interior will make you feel right at home after a fun day out.
Our beds are dressed with fresh, crisp linens which have been professionally cleaned and our towels are soft, fluffy and super comfy! We can set up the second bedroom with 2 twins (single beds) or 1 king bed. Just let us know how we should set the room up for you..
You have access to the whole apartment, 2 beds, kitchen, living and dining and 2 bathrooms. Everything has been upgraded and the apartment has what you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay.Additional notes
We have taken extra effort to provide flexible bedding options and can make up the second bedroom as a king bed or two twins. Please let us know how you want it set up.Guest interaction
I don't live in the city, but my property is managed by Five Star BnB and they are always available if you need any help.Neighborhood overview
You will be in the very heart of historic Edinburgh, right on the Royal Mile. This street is an amazing collection of stunning historic buildings, shops, restaurants and bars.Getting around
Train: Short walk (6 minutes 0.3 miles) from Edinburgh Waverley train station.
- Airlink 100 bus runs every 10-15 mins 24/7 to/from Waverley Bridge Railway station (then a 6 min walk to the flat). Bus takes contactless cards and journey takes 30 minutes.
- Airlink 300 bus stops on the Royal Mile. Coming from the airport get off at the Museum of Childhood (the flat is a 1 min walk down The Royal Mile). Returning to the airport board the bus at the New Street bus stop directly across the street from our flat. Operates 06.30-23.00 every 12-15 mins weekdays (every 30 mins Sundays) and takes 45-50 mins
Car: Edinburgh is so easy to walk and car parking can be expensive. But if need be I use Straiton Park’n’Ride near IKEA (south of the city). You can leave a car (up to 1.9m height) overnight for up to 7 days. Just pay for your bus fare (37 or X37) and get off/on at bus stop just north of the University and Sainsbury local. There is also a large NCP Car Park at Waverley Station, accessed via New Street.